Here’s how to hide files and folder in Windows 10.
1. Use the Windows key + E keyboard shortcut to open the File Explorer.
Or you can also double click on ‘’This PC’’ Icon to open the File Explorer (see below)
2. Navigate to the files and folder you want to hide. Right click on the item and click on properties. (See below)
3. In the ‘’General’’ under ‘’Attributes’’, check the hidden option and click on apply (See below)
4. Select the ‘’Apply changes to this folder, subfolders, and files’’ option. If you’re hiding a folder with files and subfolders. (See below)
5. Click OK to complete the task
I hope above article will be helpful for you.
If you need any information, please do comment.