How to stop automatic updates in windows 10 using the Local Group Policy Editor
See below things to stop the windows 10 update manually using the ‘’Local Group Policy Editor’’.
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command
- Type gpedit.msc in run command and click OK to open the Local Group Policy Editor. (Registry)
After that, below window will be opened.
- Now, you must follow these 5 steps: –
- Step: – 1. Click on Computer Configuration
- Step: – 2. Click on Administrative Templates
- Step: – 3. Click on Windows Components
- Step: – 4. Click on Windows Update
- Step: – 4. Double Click on Configure Automatic Updates
Then, below window will be opened.
Select below things from the above window
- Auto download and notify for install
- Then, click on apply and ok.
When will be updates released, you will get a notification in Action center to install and download the windows 10 updated.
I hope above article will be helpful for you.
If you need any information, please do comment.