This Article will give you a clear picture of the free and premium version of Grammarly and how Grammarly works and how it is better for all of us.
It released in 2009.
They intended to help students, professional, writer etc. to write in a better and unique way.
Let’s review free and premium version of Grammarly and how Grammarly works and how it is better for all of us.
1. What does Grammarly do?
- It is an application to check grammatical errors in communication. Grammarly’s resources check against more than 250 Grammarly rules.
- It’s an online editor or typing assistant that helps the people to communicate better.
- Grammarly is used by millions of users around the globe to communicate with each other and to make their messages clearer, mistake-free and more effectively.
- Users can check their messages or communication on any social media network by the use of Grammarly.
Click here to get Grammarly free.
2. How Grammarly works?
- Grammarly is based on powerful Artificial Intelligence. It automatically detects grammatical, spelling, punctuation mistakes in your communication through its powerful AI.
- It also checks any plagiarism in your article, messages, communication.
3. How to use Grammarly?
- There are many ways to use Grammarly. You can use anywhere and anytime this tool.
- Grammarly is available at Google play store, Apple Store, Microsoft Store as an application for Android, IOS, Windows respectively. It means Grammarly works anywhere.
- It is also available for all major web browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. You can download extensions of Grammarly to use it in your web browser.
- Grammarly tool is available for Microsoft Office also.
4. Grammarly for Professional
- Grammarly helps professional to send better email to their colleagues, client and others.
- When it comes to clients, sending a great email to clients, put a great impression on the clients.
- It helps you to improve your email writing skills if you are using Grammarly frequently.
5. Grammarly for Student
- Grammarly is heaven for students.
- It helps students to write a top-notch essay that allows students to get a good grade and put a good impression on the teacher.
- There is a plagiarism feature in the Grammarly tool that you can use if you go for the upgrade. It is not available in free version, but if you use this feature, then you can make a plagiarism free assignment that can result in a good grade.
6. Grammarly for Blogger
- As a blogger it is one of the most useful tools; even prominent blogger also uses this tool to write more professionally.
- If you’re writing a blog post including grammatical error, then it can result from you make a reader stop reading your content.
- You are going to face many issues such as ranking, banned from Adsense platform if you are writing a content that has copyright issues.
- Grammarly helps the blogger to write content in a significant way. It helps the blogger to write plagiarism free content that is part of honesty in blogging.
7. Grammarly for Writer
- If you are a writer, then your writing should be top-notch that will help readers to stick with you for a long time.
- Grammarly helps writers to mistake-free writing.
- It allows the writers to spend more time on quality content and less time on proofreading that makes writes more productive and efficient.
8. Is it worth it?
- Yes, it’s worth it, because it helps you to improve your writing skills.
- Grammarly helps blogger, writers, to dig the best content.
- It helps a lot of people to not become a fool in front of others
9. Should we go for Premium version of Grammarly?
If you are a blogger, writer and professional, then you must go for Premium version as this version provides many extra features that free version doesn’t offer.
Features available in Premium version of Grammarly: –
- Grammarly checks critical grammar and spelling.
- It provides vocabulary enhancement suggestions and genre-specific writing style checks.
- Premium version offers advanced checks for punctuation, grammar, context, and sentence structure.
- It has a Plagiarism detector in premium version that checks more than 16 billion web pages.
10. Comparison of free & premium account through image
10. How much does Grammarly Premium cost – Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually – How can you save above 200$
|$29.95 (USD)||$59.95 (USD)||$139.95 (USD)|
In above table and picture, you are seeing the big difference. If you’re paying monthly and quarterly then you’re paying extra, as you can see annually is the best option.
Subscribe for the Premium.
11. Human Proofreading service
- It is an optional service by Grammarly available in premium version only.
- If your article is critical and you want human proofreading, then you need to submit your pages to their proofreaders.
- Proofreaders check the text with Grammarly for you and make the appropriate corrections.
- Turnaround time is instant, three hours or 24 hours.
- You need to select the Human Proofreader option in the lower right corner of the page in Grammarly account to submit your document for proofreading.
I hope the above article will help you to see the difference between free and premium version of Grammarly.